Friday, July 21, 2006

I SHALL NOT WANT


Psalm 23
Ps 23:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Ps 23:2
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Ps 23:3
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Ps 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Ps 23:5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Ps 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


DAVID said ..........The Lord IS MY!!!!! SHepherd, I SHALL NOT!!!! WANT.

Often we forget that the LORD is our Shepherd. A shepherd is one who watches over and protects HIS flock. Keeping the wolf and other prediators away.He feeds them and gives shelter Friend the Lord is our Shepherd We shall not want, if we trust.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.............green pastures are good feeding ground and when HE leads us the waters will be still. He can only lead those that will follow.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake..................When we are hurt, injured or torn HE will restore us. All good things are for HIS sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.........
OH but MY favorite............. YEA though I WALK notice he did not say sit down or stay. or give up but he said WALK Through the valley of the shadow of death.
Friend do you realize in order to have a valley there must be a mountain you've come off of, and one to climb back up. And in order for there to be a shadow there has to be light. So worry not for HE is the Light of your valley, Just keep on walking HE will Lead you out SAFELY.

There will always be trials, temptations, and valleys but HE is our Shepherd and We shall not want. Keep on Keeping on. God know what we have need of even before we ask

Blessing of the Day
May you stay close to the shepherd, may you trust HIM and follow him. May He move in your life today, bring comfort and joy to you and your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home