Saturday, July 08, 2006

He's Coming Soon



Ac 1:11
Which also said, YE MEN OF Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Why is it in today's society that we are a generation that seek a sign before we can believe?
Let me ask you a question and really ponder and think upon this then ask your self why is it that you have such a hard time believing.

I am thinking of one of our late presidents, he was one who wore a tall hat
( see already you know who I am talking about right)
He did good deeds helping many in fact the very last bill he signed before his assassination was the one which allowed IN GOD WE TRUST to be added to the coin. This man was killed because he did good

Now ask your self do I believe in Abraham Lincoln? Then ask Why?..........perhaps because we have been taught that this was a great man one of honor be cause history has taught us this right. The HISTORY BOOK says it's so.

Why is it then we can believe thisbook ( written by man ) and believe every word of it. Believe on this man that we ourselves have only heard about, never touched,talked to, nor ever seen only heard about. History says it's so......So therefore it must be so.

Now let me tell you about another man who went about doing good always helping others he to made laws and was killed.......He is my brother, friend and savior.HE is Jesus Christ the living son of my Father, God Almighty.

Why do we have such a hard time believing on the WORD OF GOD............is it because it was a book written
(by man) is it because we have never seen him, touched him, or heard him speak.................................SAD, SAD, SAD, that we can believe one book written by man about another man ,but cannot believe in one book written by man BUT INSPIRED BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about one man who gave his life for you and me!!! He left many promises to us. One promise is that he coming back for he said...............

Joh 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Joh 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I GO TO PREPARE a place for you.

Joh 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Friend I have seen him in many ways look at our world, look beyond the billboards, the streets, the people. Look for him see him for your self. OH I have talked to him and I have him answer.........So So many times.......... I have touched him when you fall upon your knees cry out ABBA ( father ) HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Then a small still voice whispers CHILD I'M HERE. When your heart is flooded with so much love, peace, and comfort you know, that you know you have touched him. Just remember>>>>>>>>>>>

Ready or not HE IS coming Believe it or not He is coming

Ps 34:15
The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and HIS EARS ARE OPEN UNTO their cry.

Learn what signs to watch for, seek him daily and be ready for the very next sound that you may hear could be the COMING OF THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lu 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for YOUR REDEMPTION draweth nigh.


My prayer and blessing for you today......
May God open your eyes that you may clearly see, may he open your ears that you may hear. May he shine HIS light upon your path and May you walk there in........God bless you and Keep you

His friend an yours

3 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  
Blogger Antonio said...

Thank GOD. I was just surfing through different blogs and stopped to read a blog about wicca; I wantted to know what that's and then i realized their believed are so differ than mine. So, I click on "NEXT BLOG" and your blog came up with an image JESUS.I though this was way in GOD was speaking to me.

GOD BLESS and keep searching for peace and hope!

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  
Blogger Antonio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home